Now that the Sony rootkit fiasco is behind us. Here’s a selection of CDs that support a good cause and won’t destroy your computer. Just in time for Christmas.
- First Ave – The Bootlegs Commemorating 35 years at First Ave $13, proceeds support the Diverse Emerging Music Organization
- We’re Coming Over – The Best of Croncast Year One – $30, it’s more than 4 days of audio and proceeds help guarantee Kris and Betsy will have a best of year 2.
- The Evil Genius Stuff package with the Gentle Readers’ Hi Honey $35, proceeds go to the band and keep Dave Slushers’ podcasting bills paid.
- Now You MOMbo – $34, 4-CD set covering parenthood from preganancy to school. The honesty, reality, and humor in these programs are a huge benefit to Jen, Cooper, and I. Proceeds keep MOMbo mamboing.
- Viva Podcast Year 1 – $10 from Viva Podcast. Send some love to the New Mexican desert.
Hey Dan Klass, when do I add The Bitterest Pill Vol. One to this list?
UPDATE 12 Dec 2005: Dan’s taking orders – definitely a steal at $10.
2 thoughts on “CDs for Good and Not Evil”
Soon, man. Very soon. But in time for Chrsitmas? By the hair on my chinny chin chin…I’ll keep you posted.
PS: Do you like the Beatles? Here is the MUST HAVE Christmas album of the year:
The Butties “12 Greatest Carols”
Imagine if, instead of recording Sgt. Petter, Michelle or A Day In The Life, the Beatles recorded those songs as classic Christmas carols. Hilarious.
Comments are closed.