Working Pathways: Consulting for Digital Leadership
The results of some of my engagements have included:
- A 300% increase in ecommerce conversions within 90 days of relaunch.
- Numerous peer accolades and awards after leading multiple teams through 120-day technical migrations.
- A 50% reduction in workflow times and operational costs by migrating to a more reliable, open-source technology stack.
- Multiple end-to-end new business concepts for both B2B and B2C products developed with executive leadership, allowing their internal teams to stay focused.
- Increased confidence and calm in the face of your biggest success.
“Garrick is a deep thinker, a creative strategist, and a great listener. I’ve had the benefit of knowing him for a decade and always look to include him in my projects. Every meeting he delivers actionable insights and suggestions. For any of my friends looking for a sounding board that replies with valuable reactions EVERYTIME, Garrick is a resource you should call upon.” – Andrew Schroepfer, HOSTING.com, Chief Strategy Officer
“Monthly lunches with Garrick have helped me to make great strides in prioritizing my business and life goals. With Garrick’s help, I feel like I am making steady progress towards doing the work of my dreams, which, surprisingly for me, hasn’t been about work at all, but, rather about family and personal dreams. Garrick is, basically, helping me to bring my life goals into sync with my business goals.” – Toby Cryns, Owner, The Mighty Mo
“Garrick’s insights and influence run throughout all of my work. He has the unique ability to take my ideas and force me to expand and explore them in ways I can’t otherwise see.” – Patrick Rhone, author
“Garrick’s expertise has been invaluable to our firm. He provides strategic suggestions and solutions that simply work. What makes Garrick unique is his ability to work at the highest level of project conception, as well as handle the smallest details required for delivery.” – Wednesday Reynolds-Wilcox at Hey Now Interactive
“Garrick is a pleasure to work with, highly responsive and nails deadlines. He has good ideas and is a terrific sounding board both for strategic issues as well as more practical functionality and user interface things. I recommend him highly.” – Ben Tregoe, SVP Business Development at Nanigans