- Rebuilding Blocks: How the Game of Kubb Put My Life Back Together — Garrick van Buren
- The Home Brewer’s Guide to Vintage Beer: Rediscovered Recipes for Classic Brews Dating from 1800 to 1965 — Ronald Pattinson
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are — Bréne Brown Ph.D.
- Coaching the Artist Within: Advice for Writers, Actors, Visual Artists, and Musicians from America’s Foremost Creativity Coach — Eric Maisel Ph.D.
- Choose Yourself! — James Altucher
- American Sour Beers — Michael Tonnesmeier
- The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life — Twyla Tharp
- Craft Beer for the Homebrewer: Recipes from America’s Top Brewmasters — Michael Agnew
- Zero Waste Home: The Ultimate Guide to Simplifying Your Life by Reducing Your Waste — Bea Johnson
- Present Perfect: A Mindfulness Approach to Letting Go of Perfectionism and the Need for Control — Pavel Somov Ph.D.
Thursday, 18 December 2014
Thursday, 11 December 2014
mother has a hard time texting
i can see it
in her knuckles
someone else to handle these things
This morning I found
on the coarse carpeting of a fashionable hotel room’s floor
between the taxi horn’s bleats
between the police siren’s wails
between Broadway and 8th Avenue
between inhale and exhale
one still moment.