- Modern Swinger by The Pink Spiders
If you’ve been following this series (or this blog in general) you’ve probably picked up on my preference for dorky white guys with silly songs. The Pink Spiders also fall into that category. This song specifically reminds me of Caviar’s “She’s Flawed Like a Diamond”.
- Honey I Been Thinking About You by Jackie Greene
- Twilight by Jon Dee Graham
A little country, a little Blues, a little folk.
- Stop Acting Like You Know More About the Internet Cafe Than Me by Peachcake
Fun, dance-able like classic Pet Shop Boys or Erasure.
- Tightly Wound by The Capes
Choppy, just the way I like my British rock.