On this beautiful Saturday, I missed PublicRadioCamp. Unfortunate for many reasons, including – many of my favorite people in town were there. Hell, some of my favorite people in town organized it.
Instead, I had one of the best days ever with my family.
- Sleep until after 7am
- Pick up a few things from the Minneapolis Farmers’ Market
- Grab a Coffee
- Take a Leisurely Stroll through the Sculpture Garden
- Home in time for lunch
- “Nap” – I finished my book club book during nap time, while the kids didn’t sleep soundly in their beds 😉
- A walk to Audobon Park for a dip, some swings, and an afternoon coffee.
- An amazing Pea-Mint-Leek soup dinner
- Mixing up bread dough with the boy before bedtime.
- A quiet Netflix and wine with Jen after bedtime.
After all that, I’m catching up what I missed with Bob Collins Off to Camp post. Good stuff.