We didn’t win the lottery last night. Thankfully, Tim from Winecast sent over the How Much is Your Blog Worth calculator based on the AOL-Weblogs, Inc deal.
Looks like I’m well on my way to easy street…as long as I keep typing…..must keep typing….fingers burn…must keep typing…
- $57,018.54 – GarrickVanBuren.com
- $ 6,774.48 – FirstCrackPodcast.com – the podcast really lives at firstcrackpodcast.com so I’m sure the “real” number is somewhere in between 😉
- $27,662.46 – Working Pathways’ Work Better Weblog
- $16,371.66 – MNteractive.com (then it’d have to split it a dozen ways)
- $564.54 – Podumentary (this one’s split 3 ways)
Grand Total: $ 93,007.96.
A friend of mine has the Chicago Cubs World Series Retirement Plan – he sets aside funds each year to see the cubbies play the series. Then, when they don’t it goes into a retirement fund.
Welcome to my fully-diversified, fully-tongue-in-cheek Weblog Retirement Plan.