WP-CaTT is a WordPress Plugin that appends a link in a post’s category listings to the corresponding Technorati Tag page. No need to add additional information to your post, you create the tags by categorizing posts, something you probably do already.
WP-CaTT is released under the GNU General Public License.
Sites using WP-CaTT;
- First Crack Podcast
- Work Better Weblog
- the Bastardly
- The Journal Podcast
- house of the hanged man
- The NewNew Podcast Review
- Scott McGerikâ€™s Weblog
- Adrian Wong
- Marktplatz fÃ¼r ExistenzgrÃ¼nder und Unternehmer
- the maastrix
- Crazy Little World of Mine
v2.0c (Released 1 Jun 2007)
– Compatible with WordPress 2.2
v1.2.4 (Released 16 Jun 2005)
– Added the trailing slash and ‘alt’ attribute to the plugin’s image tag. Thanks fp.
v1.2.3 (Released 09 Apr 2005)
– Fixed a bug where tags may be prepended with an extra space. – thanks Adrian for pointing this bug out.
v1.2.2 (Released 01 Apr 2005)
– Added code for using an image instead of the standard “(t)”, inspired by kinrowan.net.
v1.2.1 (Released 28 Mar 2005)
– Fixed a bug where the specified delimiter was only displayed once.
v1.2 (Released 24 Mar 2005)
– Fixed a bug where the specified delimiter is not displayed after adding tags links.
v1.1 (Released 11 Mar 2005)
– Now it’s easier to specify which character you’re using to delimit multiple categories
– It’s also easier to specify how you want to display the Technorati link.
– Known Issues; a non-space delimiter (comma, colon, question mark) must be specified in your the_category() call, multiple categories are delimited by spaces – even if they start with a different character (comma, colon, question mark) , shows taglink in Post listing in Admin side.
v1.0 (Released 10 Mar 2005)
– Known Issues; only parses multiple categories separated by commas and doesn’t put the comma back, shows taglink in Post listing in Admin side.