- Beer: Garrick‘s drinking his Roggen Brett (with Brettanomyces) and Lakefront Brewery Wisconsinite, Jamie‘s enjoying a Fulton Sweet Child of Vine
- Dallas Oktoberfest Kubb Tournament (also see the Kubbchucks at 2012 Dallas Oktoberfest Kubb Tournament writeup)
- Planet Kubb Sites
- Stapp King
- Comments on Dallas sets
- Jamie went to Iceland
Drinking beer with our right brain. Introducing Open Loop. Being compelled. Thinking Fast and Slow. The time that Jamie deleted all of his nginx configuration files.
Notes & Links:
- [0:00] Garrick’s blog post on Drinking with your Right Brain with Josh Pepper at The Four Firkins
- He’brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
- [5:26] Blue Yeti Pro and Sennheiser E816S, First Crack Podcast
- [10:12] Jamie’s Links Wiki (cloning info) powered by MediaWiki and Semantic MediaWiki.
- [17:30] Compelled; Digital Zoning; Garrick’s I Must
- [21:25] Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahnemann; R/W Book Club entry for Thinking, Fast and Slow
- [28:07] Kubb, PlanetKubb, USA Kubb, Kubbchucks, Ask Planet Kubb, Kubb World Championship
- [34:08] nginx, Jamie’s server configuration
Earlier this week, Albert Maruggi asked for my comments on the reported decrease in Facebook users and the increase in corporate Facebook stores.
As always w/ Albert, it was an enjoyable conversation that he included as part of his ongoing Marketing Edge podcast.